The wines in your box this September:
- Joiseph - Mischkultur - Exciting white from Austria! Green apple, lime and minerals. A fresh blend of Grüner Veltliner, Welschriesling, Neuburger, Traminer and Muskateller. From the boys of Joiseph in Austria. Summer white.
- Mirco Mariotti - Centro orange - Made by pet nat master Mirco Mariotti from Emilia Romagna, Italy. Fresh and zingy from 100% Garganega, the grapes have had 10 days of skin contact so this pet nat is special! Perfect for those last summer days!
- Le debit d'Ivresse - Dans la lune - New wine by Luc Devot. Made from 100% Lledoner Pelut, which is a special grape variety that only grows in the Languedoc / Roussillon region. A variaty on the Grenache noir. This one undergoes carbonic maceration, so the wine is medium bodied, very fruity and easy to drink. Serve it slightly chilled.
- ACAPULCO - Our own made wine! Thanks to Vanessa Letort from Du vin aux Liens and Farid Yahimi from Sons of Wine, we had the honour to make our first wine ever. It's a crazy 'anti terroir' blend from mostly Gamay, a bit or skin contact Sylvaner and.... Verdejo. Coming from Microbio wines in Segovia Spain. We were there, the grapes arrived.. we couldn't resist. Aged for 9 months in old oak barrel, the result is fresh, special, colourful and tropical! Very limited.
- NADA - Futur - Beautiful red by Raphael from Calce. We love this red as it's medium bodied, full of dark fruit and just so drinkable. 100% Grenache noir.
- Es D'Aqui - Dansletoiles blanc - First white wine made by Jean Louis Pinto, this is a very tropical, cloudy and oefff... a very funky Sauvignon blanc. Very fresh but quite rich white, with tropical fruit and lychee. Drink it cold and fast ;-)